Monday, May 17, 2010

Zippidee Layouts

Here they are!  I just love this paper from CTMH "Zippidee", It is perfect for circus, carnivals, fairs, birthdays and of course Disney pictures.  There are a total of 6- 12 x 12 layouts and the best part about it, it's it just cost $20 to assemble all the layouts and I still have a lot of paper leftover to make a couple more layouts.  YIPPIE!!  Just below is the first set of layouts, which fits 5 pictures.
For this layout I used the Disney Cricut Cartridge "Mickey Font".  CTMH clear buttons, Zippidee Fanzy Fuzz, Black grosgrain ribbon, black hemp and white brads.
This is my favorite layouts of this set... For these layouts I used the "On Target" chipboard dimensional elements and colored it in black, "Stars" chipboard dimensional elements and colored in honey, then I spayed them all with "Glimmer Mist" by Tattered Angels in Gold,  again the Zippidee Fancy Fuz, Sparkles in squares and Bitty Sparkles.

In this set of layouts; again the Disney Font Cricut cardtridge, black, red and white brads, Twill ribbon, Boom! B1354 Stamp Set, D1425 Thrill Ride Stamp Set, Bitty Sparkles and I used CTMH's new 1 1/4" Circle Punch to cut out the perfect circles for the fire works.  I also used the new punch to cut out the perfect size circles for the background of the clear buttons used on the first set of layouts.
I think I will make some cards with my scraps from these layouts with CTMH's new Clear Cards Z1309.  I hope you can stop by again in a couple of days to take a peek at cards.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts using zippidee!! Didn't like this paper at first but now it's grown on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!