Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cinderella Quinceanera

A couple of weeks ago, I received a call from a very nice mother planning a party for her daughter. Her daughter will be 15 years old an will be in less than 8 weeks away. Well... we all know that you MUST send your invites 6 weeks in advance to give your guest to RSVP and to make plans accordingly. She needed the invites in one week!!!! YIKES!!!!
Of course I had a back up plan for her. I sent her to Michael's with her handy dandy 40% off coupon to purchase pre-made invitations. Her husband formatted the wording and printed them in their home computer and since the theme is Cinderella she changed the ribbon from silver to a pale blue to match the colors for the party.
She then, brought me all the invitations and rsvp cards for a little MAGIC... I embossed a Cinderella shoe in liquid silver and place a swarosvki blue crystal on every shoe. It made the invitation and card, look delicate and expensive. I tell YA!... A SHOE CAN REALLY MAKE A DIFFERNCE. hee hee...
Invitations were done in three days and they are in the mail as we speak. There is a solution for every party situation out there, you just got to talk to the right people.
Can't wait to see pictures of her special day. Now to start with the "Thank You" notes...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. HI I LOVE THE IDEA DO YOU SELL THE INVITATION OR HOW I COULD FIND THE SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I LOVE THE IDEA DO YOU SELL THE INVITATION OR HOW I COULD FIND THE SHOE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!