Sunday, October 17, 2010

Magnifique and Mistletoe Kits


Hello Everyone!
I have updated my blog this morning! 
You are now able to order your kits through my blog in advance.
Take a look at my blog and you will find them on the right hand side tabs are the direct links to Paypal, with ordering options and payment due dates.  I am hoping this will help make it easier on you when ordering the kits.  I also want to THANK ALL OF YOU how have been with my for the last three years and have seen the kits go from basic to FABULOUS!!!  And for ALL MY NEW FANS, I want to say thanks for showing so much support and interest in my art.  I never expected so many people to contact me about my kits, so A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!