Friday, December 31, 2010

Announcing The 2011 Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team

Heart 2 Hear Challenges
Introduces 2011 Design Team
If you are wondering... "Why is Corina sending me information for another blog?"  Well, I just can't keep it to myself any while longer!  I have been offered a spot in the very popular Close To My Heart challenges blog as one of their designers !!! 

Can you believe it?  I'm still pinching myself!!! 

Every week, new challenges will be announced and my creations will be posted on H2H to hopefully inspire you to create your own piece of art.

2011 Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team

Lorrinda Holman
Debbie Carriere
Lisa Stenz
Karen Day
Melinda Everitt
Mary Vogel
Corina Mitchell
Jessica Moore (Sr. DT member)

Take a moment to click on the H2H links above to preview the blog,  get to know a little more about the rest of the Design Team and see amazing art work from very talented Close To My Heart consultants.  I hope you click on "follow" and maybe even post a picture of your creation too! 

I am so honored and humbled to be chosen to represent
Heart 2 Heart and Close To My Heart.   I wish you a prosperous and wonderful New Year!!!

Sincerely Yours,

Corina Mitchell

5 comments:

  1. Hurray for you!!! I'm so happy you made the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! I just hope that my creations are good enough. I'm a little in aw with the talent from the rest of the team. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good enough? OMG!!! Your work is FABULOUS! Congrats on getting a DT post, I'm excited to see what you create! I look forward to our term together!
    Lorrinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the design team, can't wait to start working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog makeover! And huge congratulations on your DT appointmet. You are sooo talented, am proud of you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!