Thursday, June 23, 2011

School Days Album

Hello Everyone!
I want to share with you all, one of my favorite things. This album is so cute and so practical that I have decided to make another version of it for my kids sports. The pictures to come soon!

Instead of flat paper pages, this album has envelopes for storing extra pictures, report cards, certificates, I even put a cd with all the pictures from the school year fieldtrips. My kids love to sit and look through all their things and NOW when they have something special they want to keep, they automatically put it in their album.

I can't tell you where MY school report cards are, or any of my school pictures to say the least! This is the reason I love this album...
My kids will eventually grow up and leave me... when that time comes, I can hand them all their school years in one neat little album.
sniff...sniff...

This album belongs to my beautiful daughter Victoria.







Hope you like it!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. OMG Corina, I just spotted this in my Google Reader and had to pop over to tell you how much I LOVE this envelope album! What a fabulous way to store school memorabilia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! I've been pondering how and what to do as my little boy starts kindergarten in August. This may be my solution! Would you be interested in making two and selling them to me? Or could you provide me with instructions and dimensions? ~Amy Brinnon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use for the cover?
    Cassiepatterson@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!