Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Decorations with Thriller

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to share with you all some of the Halloween decorations I have been working on this past weekend.  This is black card stock for the circles and red card stock for background and letters.  I used an image from the stamp of the month for September "Thriller for the center point.  My handmade roses are black and red card stock and the tutorial is in my blog already.  I just sanded them a little for some extra little scary effect.  Usually these decorations are hanging, but I decided that they needed to be mounted.

You ONLY have until Sept. 30th, to own the Stamp of the Month "Thriller", so get yours now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!