Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Exclusive CTMH backgrounds by CTMH's Studio J

I'm sure some of you have heard of Studio J, but to those who haven't heard the news... Let me share with you some super cute backgrounds you can ONLY find in Studio J.  Yep!!!  You guessed it, Studio J is digital scrapbooking at it BEST!!!  No kidding, you can distress, add embellishments, change layouts, use one picture or 12 per layout.  It's INSANE!!!


I just finished my first two layouts and I just love them!!! 
I'm so excited, I had to tell you this instant.  I'm a little slooooooooow in getting my pictures printed out for regular scrapbooking, so this has opened my eyes to faster, simpler and easy scrapbooking.
 
This is the "Paper Packet" I used for my layouts, and I am calling a paper packet, because that's exactly what I call my traditional scrapbooking backgrounds.  These backgrounds are exclusive to Studio J, ONLY!!!  So take a minute to check it out.  You will L-O-V-E it as much as I do NOW!!!!

Here is another sample of another paper packet, and this is going to be one of my favorites, because I have hundreds of pictures of my kids in the pool.
How does Studio J work?
Just create an account, then log in to Studio J and start designing layouts! Studio J is intuitive and easy to use; there are just 5 easy steps to creating a beautiful layout:

1. Upload photos.
2. Choose the desired themed kit.
3. Select an exclusive layout pattern.
4. Add photos, embellishments, title, and journaling.
5. Purchase custom-printed layouts ready for a cherished album. 
 My Favorite is the 5-Pack
A 5-pack includes 5 two-page, custom-printed layouts, 5 Memory Protectors, and free shipping. Ideal for gift giving, or as an affordable way to try Studio J for the first time.
Purchase Option Price
5-Pack $55.00 US / $73.00 CAN

CLICK HERE TO VISIT STUDIO J


Purchase Option Price
Per two-page, custom-printed layout $13.00 US / $15.00 CAN
Shipping per box of up to 20 layouts $5.95 US / $13.95 CAN

Membership

Save an amazing 50% off retail price by becoming a Studio J® member. Order up to 10 custom-printed layouts per month—that’s as many as 20 pages at half price! Only members receive free JPG files of their layouts with each purchased custom-printed layout and also have the option to purchase JPG files separately. JPG files come in both high resolution and thumbnail sizes to print, share, or archive. Membership comes with other perks like exclusive patterns, kits, and free Memory Protectors®. On top of all that, members also get free shipping on their monthly order of 4 to 20 layouts in the continental US or 7 to 20 layouts in Canada and non-continental US shipping zones. For full details, see the FAQ.
Membership Option Price
12-Month membership $99.00 US / $115.00 CAN
3-Month membership $30.00 US / $35.00 CAN
   Per two-page, custom-printed layout $6.50 US / $7.50 CAN
   Per two-page JPG file $3.00 US / $3.50 CAN
   Minimum layouts per order for free shipping 4 (continental US)
7 (non-continental US and Canada)
   Additional layouts over 10 (per layout price) $11.00 US / $13.00 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!