Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hooligans Layouts

Hello Everyone! Well... Here they finally are.  The Hooligans Layouts.
I know, I know... It did take me a long time to get these out to you all, and I really don't have any other reason but that I was having way too much fun spending time with my family.
 
For the gals that are going to join me on Tuesday and Thursday for the workshops,
here is a list of the tools to bring:
3D Adhesive foam tape
Piercing tool
Adhesive for ribbon
Tweezers
Ruler
Black thin marker and your basic tool kit.
 
I will be posting next months layouts next Monday, so if any of you would like to purchase the kits, you may do so.  I am working on the video on putting the layouts together.  So if any of you purchase the kit and can not make it to the workshop or lives out of the city or state, you will have access to putting it together step by step by watching a video.
The video link will be emailed to you via internet purchased and a password to access the video will in the email sent directly to you.  I can't wait to see what the results of this will be.  I am also planning on doing this for the "Mini Card Kits and Mini Holiday Treat Kits".

I can't wait to see all of the gals this coming week, it's always so much fun to have girl time.
Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!