Friday, September 23, 2011

Close To My Heart Roxie Layouts

This month, we worked on the the Roxie Close To My Heart paper packet. This is one of my favorites of this season's Idea Book. My concern with this paper was that I did NOT want to have the layouts look like "Married To The Mob" layouts. You know what I mean right?... I was afraid that the animal print would be too overwhelming, especially because I wanted to use the sparkle buttons. But overall I am very happy with the layouts, and I hope you like them too.

With this "10 Things" pocket, I only used 3D foam tape on the flowers, not on the actual folder. The paper was scored with the Martha Stewart score board and then folded, to look like ribbon.
And of course, this is an image from the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Love It!!!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!