Monday, October 10, 2011

Close To My Heart Studio J 5 Pack

Hello Everyone!Link
Today, I woke up early to work on my Studio J 5 pack that Close To My Heart gifted all the consultants that will be attending this year's Leader Share in San Diego, California.

Since I am NOT that familiar with Studio J, I saw this an awesome opportunity to learn how to navigate the program and get some well deserve and very needed layouts done. If you want to take a gander at Studio J, I invite you to click on the link to the right of my blog and start discovering the great possibilities with digital scrapbooking. It was great to be with the kids and travel around the house with my laptop and create these adorable layouts.

So, here are my 10 layouts I finished today and I am so excited to get them during Leader Share this Saturday!








Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!