Friday, October 14, 2011

CTMH Necklace & Bracelet


This jewelry set is the second item that will be donated to the silent auction at this weekends LeaderShare. I always think about the type of person who will wear a particular item that I make. The last set was more shabby chic, with the vintage sparkles and pewter base. This girl, is more earthy, grounded and spirited.

The leather cording was easy to find at Home Depot. Just ask for leather strips or leather shoe lases. I looked at the ones at Walmart and Michael's and the leather there was very thin and over worked. This raw leather gives it a more earthy look & feeling.


Supplies:

Z1633 Harvest Charms Embellishments

Antique Copper lobster claw findings



Antique Copper split ring




I can't wait to see who buys this set!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!