This week I was nominated not once but twice for the Liebster Award by two wonderful women Nikka Geers from Create Your Vision and Paula from Paula's Place. Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is only for blogs with fewer than 200 followers, so up-and-coming bloggers are recognized for their creative works!
Here are the rules to accept this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
Now for my 5 picks:
1. Heather Plotzke
One word: Amazing
2. Dawn Heuft
One word: Enlightening
3. Yorline Warren
One word: Honest
4. Sandra Gomes
One word: Passionate
5. Lisa Stenz
One word: Kind
So... I don't know how many blog followers Dawn and Lisa have because they don't have the widget on their blog. I'm sure they are way way past the 200 mark, but I just could NOT include them in this award.