Thursday, July 22, 2010

Close To My Heart 2010 Convention

C
Well... The Close To My Heart 2010 Convention came and went.  I loved almost every minute of it!!!
I loved spending time with friends and making new friends. We arrived on Tuesday, a day before Convention started, to take in the sights.  It was extremely HOT but loved every minute of it.
Here are some pictures of the memorable events and some great new friends I made while at convention.  
  
On Wednesday, Dawn, Alisse and I had planned a bike ride to Mt. Vernon, Virginia.  Well, the plan was to ride out there, however, we were in the middle of record setting weather of 105 degrees with 90% humidity.  We made it half way there!
 
This is just on the many beautiful sights were saw on our ride.  It was simply breath taking!
 
This here is my upline and friend Gail Vought.
 
The very beautiful Linda Case.
 
My SUPER AWESOME new friend Dawn Heuft, visit her blog at Stamp Til Dawn
 
This special lady is Bren Yule, an amazing and talented Shabby Cheek artist.  Take a moment to visit her blog at Paper Cupcakes!
  
This my super favorite picture with Dawn!
 
My little twin sister Alisse!  I say twin, because she reminds me of myself so much.  No nonsense kind of girl and ready for anything.
In this picture, Linda Case, Heather Plotzke, Me and Dawn Heuft.  Dawn is wearing Minnie Mouse ears because he was an instructor for the "But Wait! There's More" workshop at convention.  The paper for her projects was Zippidee and of course it has all the Disney colors.  Funny story about those ears... Monica from corporate asked to borrow those ears for the Banquet on the last day of convention.  Dawn guessed right away that the 2011 convention would be at the happiest place on earth.  Disney Land.
 
After all that partying and socializing, I was so pooped that I crashed and fell asleep on the table.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! I may have guessed right away, but I kept the secret and didn't tell. It almost killed me though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww twin sister! I love it! Can't wait to scrap at your place again. It's perfect crafting therapy for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!