Monday, November 15, 2010

Mistletoe Layouts

Hi Everyone!
Just like an Elf, I have been working on the Christmas layouts for this months workshop.  We will be assembling these Mistletoe Layouts using CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 paper packet and matching embellishments.
I hope you like them!!!
 
 
The ornaments on these 12 x 12 layouts are embossed with gold embossing powder.
These layouts have faux stitching!!!  I simply hand drew stitching on the cardstock with the matching Cocoa colored marker from CTMH.


 These two 12 x 12 layouts are my favorite! The Christmas tree was dry embossed with the Big Kick and the ornaments were embossed with gold embossing powder and individually hand cut by ME!!!  
YEP!!! You heard correctly, I hand stamped, embossed and cut each ornament and stars for everyone!
Over 200 pieces!!!!!  I love my customers!!!!






3 comments:

  1. They are sooooo pretty. I can't believe you did all that work with the cutting and embossing. (Well, actually I can believe it because you are the BESTEST!!!) See you on Friday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts Corina! Love all the details...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!