Saturday, November 20, 2010

November Workshop Drawing Winners

Hello Everyone!
So sorry that I am posting this a day late.  My things to do list got a hold of me and it just simply took me into so many directions, I completely lost track of time.  So here are the winners for this month's workshop and THANK YOU ALL for playing!

The winner for this beautiful and super cool shoulder tote is:





The Second winner of this month's Stamp Of The Month is:
 
Finally, I have a surprise gift added to this month's raffle.  One lucky winner is winning a complete package of the Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment! Which will come in very handy with the layouts you completed this week.

Winners please leave a comment on this post confirming your ticket numbers by tomorrow (Sunday), let say by 6 pm and I will get your presents out to you!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!