Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cupcake Stand

eI'm working on a SUPER CUTE and very limited amount of kits for the Mistletoe Magic event on December 4th.
I ran across some wooden cubes and spools and VOILA!!!
Cupcake Stands for everyone!!!
I tell ya... I would L-O-V-E to get my birthday cupcake on one of these cute stands, tomorrow I will post a pink stand which will be perfect for a girl birthday cupcake.
So if you are planning to attend the Mistletoe Magic event on December 4th, I will have this kit ready to be assembled. I will ONLY have FOUR of each cupcake stand, one in this yellow, red, green and blue and the other will be tomorrows post.

Toodles!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love and adore the cupcake stands. I really wish I was close enough to attend your extravagaza b/c I would love to participate in it. If you have any extra layouts, projects, or kits leftover I would be interested in buying them. I am very inspired by your creative work! ~Amy Brinnon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!