Thursday, August 12, 2010

Halloween Candy Holders Workshop

Hello Everyone!
This year I have decided that I will prepare for the holidays by making all my goodie bags ahead of time for my kids class mates.  And they look SO CUTE, I have decided to do a workshop for all of you as well.  
Friday, September 3rd at 6:30 PM
Don't worry if you can't make it to the workshop!!!  
You can order your kits directly from me and I will mail it to you with instructions, pre-cut paper and pre-stamped images.  All you will need is your adhesive and scissors to put them together and viola!
Pre-purchase your kits by Friday, August 27th 
Candy holders are 4" x 4.5" by 1.5" inches
Included in your kit are 20 clear bags for candy
Black Ribbon
Cardstock and Hooligans B&T to complete 20 Treat Holders
20 pre-stamped pumpkin & BOO images
20 Lagoon Circles
For just $15 that's $0.75 per holder!!!
$2.95 shipping fee... (candy not included)


Email me at scrapbooking.ink at gmail.com to pre-purchase your kits.
 PayPal 
Kits will be mailed anywhere within the United States only.
closed as of 8/27/2010










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!