Monday, August 2, 2010

What a difference a stamp makes!

 
130 invitations are ready to bring a little smile to a lot of people who will be invited to celebrate the beautiful Isabella Beckwith's 15th Birthday party at her "Quinceanera".

 
Her taste is simple and delicate.  During our initial meeting together we created a design for her invitation that reflected her style and combining the colors she selected for her party. 
The flowers are "Just Blooms" from Close to My Heart, colored by several showers of Tattered Angels, Glimmer Mist in "Tutti Frutti" and "Sunkissed Peach" colors.  Believe it or not, the center of the flower is a FLORAL ARRANGEMENT PEBBLE.  :)  Long gone are the days for traditional crafting.  
I love implementing non-traditional items to my designs.  
Typically I keep a sample of the invitations I create for clients.  In this case, I wanted to add a little more flair  to create more "Wow" factor.  The stamp is by CTMH named "Adoring Corners" .  I stamped with "Versa Mark" and used Gold Embossing Powder.  Click on the name of the product used to see more details and to order directly from my website. 
 
Ces't Voila!!! 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... and did you know I have a big step family? One of my step-sisters is a Beckwith by marriage. I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... My client is married into the Beckwith's, so I don't know the husband personally. But I will ask her when she picks up some just blooms next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!