Sunday, January 16, 2011

My First Blogger Award!!!

A couple of days I received an email presenting me with this pretty cool award!
Thank You to so much Gloria for this beautiful surprise. 


By accepting this award I must do the following things:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers who you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Now, for my 8 things, some of which you may already know about me...
1.  I still make time to daydream... And I love to day dream out loud with my kids.
2.  I sing to my children and we dance together everyday.
3.  I'm very quiet and painfully shy with people I don't know.
4.  I love Scotchmallows from See's Candies
5.  I've learned that there is a lesson to be learned with every one I meet.
6.  My childhood dream was to be a cartoon or an actress
7.  I have many female friends, but not a female best friend.
8.  My favorite drink is a Margarita on the rocks with salt!!!

Here are 8 fabulous blogs (in no particular order) that you should check out. 

If you bling it they will come!
Scrappin my heart out
The Dark Mermaid
Color Me Copic
Mel Stampz
The Greeting Farm
Oh Bumble is me...
A thousand sheets of paper

2 comments:

  1. Hey My Friend, Congrates on your award, you so deserved it. You are so talented keep up the great work:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! You deserve it. :) I'm always inspired when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!