Sunday, January 23, 2011

Magnifique Layouts

Hi Everyone!
Well January's workshop has come and gone! Thanks to all the ladies that joined the workshops and I hope to see some pictures on those layouts soon!!!  
(Remember to click on the image for a more 
detailed look at my work)
I love it when other consultants or customers create their own things while using my creations as their inspiration.  The other day, I came across my Mistletoe layout on a CTMH consultants blog and I was super happy that she mentioned my name.  Woo-Hoo!!!  I welcome everyone who to use all of the artwork in this blog for their own creations, all I ask is to include my name & my blog link.  Can't wait to see more creations out there!

February's workshops have been scheduled and are posted on the right side bar, contact me directly if you would like to join in the fun.  Here are the pictures for Magnifique!!






These three sets of layouts were created using the "Magic" How To Book.
As stated on the CTMH website: "Bring magic to your scrapbook layouts using clever interactive techniques. You'll add hands-on excitement and dramatically increase your photo and journaling space using pop-ups, pull-outs, slides, cascades, and more! Magic™ also includes 35 gorgeous 12" x 12" layout patterns that can be used on their own or with the interactive techniques."(DVD included.)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!