Sunday, August 14, 2011

Close To My Heart: Lucky Layouts

I took the liberty of adding titles to this layout because I knew exactly which pictures were going to go on these two layouts. From the titles, I'm sure you can see that it's all about "Back to School" and since I have three adorable kids going to school now, the titles have their names and the school year they are starting.

Of course, after I add the actual pictures of the kids on the layouts, I will also add additional embellishments and journaling, to finish off the fine details.



On the 1/2" strip, I simply stamped their school grades "Kindergarten, Third and Fifth" all across. It makes it more interesting that just the plain strip. I recommended during the workshop, that you can add any type of verbiage on the strip, names, dates, phrases to coordinate with the pictures that they will be using on this layout.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing great job!!! Can't believe I have 4 going this year. Love your layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts! Everything you create is in a class by itself. Thanks for taking the time to post such a beautiful layout with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!