Monday, August 15, 2011

Close To My Heart: On-Line Order Forms

In an effort to go "Green" and save Mother Earth, I have been asking my customers to consider reusing their 13 x 13" plastic bags that they get their kits in every month, either by bringing them back for future kits or to cash them in for tickets for a workshop drawing. Well, with that in mind, I'm also starting to use orders forms on an excel format. This allows me to input my customers order on line, the excel sheet is properly formated to fit Close To My Heart order information, so it does all the calculating for me in a split second and VOILA! I just print ONE sheet, one for my customer and my copy is stored in my computer.




I am sharing the Customer Order Form and the Hostess Order Form with all of you my blog friends. If you are a consultant, you can downloaded from Google docs directly for your business use. Tech savvy consultants can now simply use a smart phone or iPad at gatherings, Expos, Workshops and other events, to calculate customers orders and email the customer their copy. "Hey... Nordstroms, Best Buy and many retail companies are doing this, so I figured it could help our customers too."



I have added a "Tab" on the top of my blog so it's easy to find. For my customers,who want to get an idea of what your total will be on your purchases with tax and shipping, before actually order, simply scan the QR Code (labeled ORDER FORM) on the Idea Book you received from me, it will take you directly to the order form. Then when you are ready to place your order, you may email it to me or scan the QR Code (labeled Website) to place your order.


I hope this helps you!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!