Thursday, August 11, 2011

Close To My Heart "Besties"

I just realized that I had not posted some of my favorite pictures from convention.  So here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite gals!
Bren Yule... really, what can I say about Bren, that you already don't know.  Talented, funny, artistic, gorgeous, big heart, encouraging, amazing leader and so so much more.

Gail Vought, my super up-line.  I am so blessed to have her in my life, she has been there for me in so many ways and I thank God for bringing her into my life. 

Yorline Warren, my down-line and my friend.

Luisa Morgan, my Tweedledee.

Roomies from left to right: Sandra Gomes, Alisse Stephens, Yorline Warren, ME and Luisa Morgan.

Jennifer Healy is beautiful and a cRaCk uP! 
Antoinette Perez and Melissa Sandidge are two classy ladies and I love being part of their team.

Sandra Gomes always wearing her heart on her sleeve.

Nancy Driscoll and Aisha Davidson, I'm just lucky to get a picture with these girls. 

Dana Simone-Kurtz is super talented and I was lucky enough this year to be in the Extravaganza team with her.  Heather Plotzke  is an amazingly driven woman and I want to be like her when I grow up.   
I love Bonita Bryant, because you can always count on her being herself!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and the fact that I'm your Besties list!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics Corina!!!!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I posted on the wrong section. Love tthe pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!