Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Close To My Heart: Lucky Layouts


Hi Everyone!
So here is the last of the three layout sets from the "Lucky" paper packet.  Like I said yesterday, my little Mia dropped a doggie treat on the layouts while I was swooshing her away from my little picture set up.  So in the middle of the night when I was editing my pictures, I realized that there was a doggie treat on the right layout.  I didn't notice it because it seems to be a natural color, matching with the layouts!  LOL!!!!

The 5" x 7" frame, the "Time To..." tag and, the journaling tag are lifted on a 3D foam tape.  The "Lucky" Journal Spots are turned over and stamped with the "You & Me" stamp set.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You are so fabulously talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree! And I don't think I've ever seen one of your layouts that I didn't LOVE! This Lucky one is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I appreciate it very much!